April 14, 2024

Flight Simulation on Google Pro

 I'm sure many people know this already but I didn't!

I found out just today that you can actually do a flight simulation on Google Pro. on your laptop. So naturally, I did a flight simulation over Lorengau town😀🤣. The images on the Lorengau map are from a few years back but its ok. You can click on two locations eg: Momote and Lorengau and the flight takes you from point A to Point B while you see places. 

Coming in from highway into Lorengau

Flying in from the north coast over Lorengau town

Google Earth Pro is a software that you can download on your desktop or on your mobile device

Using keyboard keys is good but for those that have a gaming joystick, you can really control the flight indicators well like speed and height above ground. I used the keyboard keys and of course crashed multiple times! 

Yes I did this using Digicel data so was good to move and maneuver.

No comments: